Compatible with the SONY α6000, α6300 and α6500 cameras
* When the housing accommodates the α6500, the camera’s C1/C2 buttons cannot be used.
* MDX-α6300 housings with the following serial numbers (last four digit numbers) are compatible with all the aforementioned cameras;
Black: 0020 – 0028 and above 0037
Orange: 0004, 0005, 0009 and 0010
Light Blue: Above 0004
* MDX-α6300 housings with serial numbers other than those listed above are only compatible with α6000 and α6300 cameras.
- All camera functions can be used underwater.
- Equipped with two Fiber-Optic Cable sockets.
- Equipped with a lens release button.
- Port lock may be activated from outside of the housing.
- High-performance luminescent buttons. Controls will glow in low light conditions.
- The camera’s built-in flash can be activated and deactivated from the housing using the Built-in flash activation button and the Flash disablement lever.
- Optional Leak Sensor can be built into the housing. Its LED lamp is located in the LCD monitor window.
- Use of the hand-strap is recommended when a camera tray (stay) is not used. The hand strap helps you hold the housing with just one hand.
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the second on the rear) to avoid electrolysis damage.